Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quinoa and seafood teriyaki stirfry


MM I love throw together meals that turn out amazing! This was my lunch adventure on the rare days my kids get mac n cheese. Also a great way to use up left over quinoa. You don't have to add the seafood but I am the only one in my house who likes shrimp so I take advantage of the cooking just for me moments. This will make one lunch sized serving but obviously you can add more for a whole family meal.

Ingredients

3 stalks asparagus chopped
2 green onions ends and stalk, diced
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 clove fine diced garlic
1 cup crab meat
1 cup shrimp
1/2 cup quinoa (precooked!)
2tbs olive oil
Teriyaki sauce to taste

Directions:

In wok heat oil
Add veggies and cook until half done (I like mine a bit crisp still)
Add seafood cook until shrimp turns nice and pink
Add quinoa and teriyaki sauce
Heat until warm through
Drizzle with more sauce if you like and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment